At Hill Law Office in Pendleton, we represent clients throughout Oregon who have been seriously injured in accidents caused by another person’s or party’s negligence. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your injuries, please don’t hesitate to contact our law firm.
Types Of Accidents And Injuries
Attorney Steve Hill represents people who have suffered injuries in all types of accidents:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Were you injured by another driver who was distracted, driving recklessly or otherwise negligent? We represent victims of car, truck, motorcycle and other types of auto accidents. We also represent victims of pedestrian accidents.
- Accidents involving animals — We handle dog and other animal bite cases, and auto collisions that occurred due to animals/livestock roaming at large when they are not allowed to do so.
- Brain and head injuries — Individuals who have suffered a traumatic brain injury or other brain injury may need a lifetime of medical care. We help them seek recovery for their current and long-term expenses.
- Accidents that occur on another’s property — When a negligent property owner failed to keep his or her premises safe and a serious accident occurred, we can help.
- Fatal accidents — Family members may be eligible for compensation if a loved one died in an accident caused by another person’s carelessness or recklessness.
Mandatory arbitration: In Oregon, civil injury claims that involve a claim for $50,000 or less must be arbitrated before they are tried before a jury. Steve is able to serve as an arbitrator in these cases. He is also able to serve as a mediator in personal injury cases. Find out about these alternative dispute resolution options.