Strong Legal Help For Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
If you have been injured as a result of a motor vehicle collision, do you know your rights? Oregon law allows an injured person to make a claim against an at-fault driver for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage and other losses. Attorney Steve Hill at Hill Law Office in Pendleton, Oregon, can help you navigate the insurance claims process successfully.
Free consultation: There is never a cost to sit down with Steve to discuss your legal options. Please complete our short contact form so Steve can follow up with you.
Accident-Prone Highways In Oregon
Hill Law Office regularly handles motor vehicle claims for collisions that have occurred throughout Umatilla County, greater Oregon and in the following areas:
- Cabbage Hill — Cabbage Hill is east of Pendleton and runs through the Blue Mountains. It has a 6 percent grade. This area can be dangerous in the winter when conditions are icy and foggy.
- Interstate 84/Columbia River Gorge — The Gorge is a main thoroughfare that runs between the Portland metropolitan area and Eastern Oregon. High winds and black ice contribute to many accidents in this area.
- Interstate 82 — This thoroughfare between I-84 and the Tri-Cities area is heavily traveled by commuting workers and both long- and short-haul truckers.
- Highway 11 — Highway 11 runs between Pendleton and Walla Walla, Washington. This 34-mile highway is a two-lane with few exceptions and is heavily traveled.
Motor vehicle collisions can happen anywhere, whether or not you are close to home. Steve helps with motor vehicle claims throughout the state of Oregon, including issues around:
- All types of car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents that involve commercial vehicles or semitrucks
- Animal or livestock accidents
- Motorcycle accidents and the resulting injuries
For many, these accidents can lead to missed work, hospital bills and stress, but you don’t have to take this on alone.
Help While Your Car Is Unavailable
We depend on our cars and trucks to get to work, take our kids to school, buy groceries and go to the doctor. Our lives are interrupted, especially in rural Oregon, when we are without transportation. When an accident puts your vehicle in the shop or forces you to replace it, Steve can help you deal with the insurance company regarding payment for repair, rental car expenses and a fair value for your totaled vehicle.
Call Today For A No-Cost Consultation
To schedule a no-cost consultation to discuss your claim, please call 541-215-4092 or toll free at 877-369-9033. You can also send an email at your earliest convenience.
Se Habla Español
¿Fue herido en un accidente de tráfico (auto y/o trailer) en Oregon? Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestra oficina. Podemos ayudarle a buscar una compensación.